Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Success Story: Pranic Healing Helps Client With Weight Management Program

Weight had been an fluctuating issue for several years for BD until doctors discovered an imbalance in her thyroid hormones which resulted in a rapid 15-pound weight gain over the course of one month. In addition to the stress of not knowing what was wrong pre-diagnosis, BD was also under various pressures at work and turned to food as a means of stress relief and comfort.

I never had a problem in the past staying fit and exercising the body,” described BD. “However, all of a sudden I was having rapid weight gain and no matter how hard I worked out, the weight wouldn't come off. Then, I started getting really tired all the time and between that and not seeing any results, my motivation to keep exercising just disappeared. I comforted myself with food.”

Discouraged, disliking her images in pictures, and dressing in baggier clothing, BD came to Pranic Healing originally to help heal her endocrine system. What she found was priceless.

Not only did Pranic Healing help me deal with the roller coaster ride that my endocrine system was going through, I found out it could be used to help with all of my issues – physical, mental, emotional – about my weight.”

Pranic Healing sessions were applied twice weekly to BD. Within two weeks she started noticing changes.

One day I decided out of the blue to ask one of the trainers to help me put together a brand new workout plan that was totally different from the one I was using. It just popped into my head to drop the old routine and start with something completely fresh.”

Something fresh turned into a three-times-a-week exercise routine at the gym. “Little by little, I noticed that I was just doing it. There wasn't an internal battle inside about whether or not I felt like going to the gym. I just started doing it.”

Other changes started appearing as well. “I lost my cravings for dessert. I had developed a habit of needing something sweet after every meal. One night I noticed that I hadn't touched the carton of ice cream in the freezer for at least five consecutive days. I couldn't believe it.”

BD's weight management program is now under way and she is excited about the path she is taking. “I am seeing changes in my body, my muscle tone is coming back, my clothes are feeling better. I'm getting excited about how good it feels to start taking care of myself again, and not sabotaging myself or my goals anymore. Pranic Healing really works!”

If you would like to schedule a session with a certified Pranic Healer, please contact us.

Pranic Healing Northern California, in affiliation with U.S. Pranic Healing Center | pranichealing.ncalif@gmail.com


CLA

1 comment:

The Triangles said...

About Online Pranic Healing Session. Experience the change in your lives by Meditation, Pranic Healing.